Hey guys! welcome to my blog. I'm very new to blogging but I hope if you're reading that you will enjoy yourself. I'm just starting off but I would like to write a collection of short stories, poems, random blogging, and thoughts that I think are worth sharing. Enjoy!
- Danielle

Thursday, September 6, 2012

House Full Of Death


A house full of death,
They said we were evil and we should be dead.

Why did they need a reason?
According to them we're all heathens.

Why should they feel guilty?
They said we were filthy.

They walk away not looking,
Not feeling, but still killing.

The world keeps turning,
Guns keep shooting.

Bombs keep exploding
And my country keeps going.

I won't be buried with my family,
I'll lay here until I deteriorate.

But with my beliefs still strong,
They will surely go on.

The hurt in our eyes will never be disguised,
The fear they hide will never subside.

I hear a soldier say he is not part of the 144,000
I don't even think such a thing exists.

Burning in the chaos of this world,
Exploding with chaos in their hearts.

Overwhelming blood shed here,
Just like innocence taken from fear.

But with my beliefs still strong,
Once again will bleed on. 


1 comment: